Instructions for PowerSchool and Schoology
PowerSchool is a secure web-based tool that enhances communication between parents, teachers and students by providing access to monitor grades, attendance, and homework assignments in real time from school, home or ANYWHERE there is an Internet connection.
A PowerSchool parent access account has been created for you. To access please:
- Navigate to https://aopcatholicschools.powerschool.com/public
- Click the forgot username and password link
- Enter the email address where this email was received in the Parent Username and Parent Email Address fields on the Forgot Password? tab
- Enter your password of choice
Now that your account has been created you’ll want to investigate:
- The Grades and Attendance Tab will allow you to check assignments and scores by clicking on the blue percentage across from a class
- To email the teacher, please click the blue teacher's name link.
- The Grades History Tab will show you the grades you received in previous grading periods.
- The Teacher Comments Tab is used to access current teacher comments.
- The Bulletin Tab has current announcements for our school.
Schoology is secure, web-based learning management system. It displays the assignments and materials available to your child from their teacher. You may also review the assignments that your child submitted through Schoology. This site should not be used to review grades. The official gradebook is in PowerSchool only.
You may access Schoology by navigating to https://aopcatholicschools.schoology.com. Be sure to use the email address that you have on file with the school in order to access Schoology.
Once you have accessed the account through a computer’s web browser, you can download the Schoology app from the App Store on a mobile device. Select our district by typing Archdiocese of Philadelphia OCE in the find your school box then enter your username and password.
If you have any questions regarding the use of PowerSchool, please contact Pat Rafferty at [email protected].