Welcome to the Student Services Office
The Office for Student Services is looking forward to a wonderful 2022-23 school year!
Cardinal O’Hara High school strives to develop graduates of character, competence, and confidence who are prepared to lead in this world and live forever in the next.
Having a healthy, safe and secure environment on a daily basis plays an important part in such development.
A few key components to begin the year:
Be present and on time
Be prepared with learning materials and correct uniform pieces
Respect God, Others, Environment and Self
- Students are expected to be on time in full dress code on the first day of school.
- Uniform information is located on the side of this page.
- Returning students should bring his/her O’Hara issued lock on the first day of school. For safety and security, only O’Hara issued locks are to be used.
- Freshmen and Transfer students will receive a school issued lock.
- Students will receive locker assignments during homeroom on the first day of school.
- Students will be receiving emergency cards to be completed in duplicate and returned on September 14, 2021 to the homeroom teacher.
- All vehicles on campus must be registered. You may complete the registration form located on the side of this page.
Student Services Office