Welcome to the Student Services Office
The Office for Student Services is looking forward to a wonderful 2021-22 school year!
Cardinal O’Hara High school strives to develop graduates of character, competence, and confidence who are prepared to lead in this world and live forever in the next.
Having a healthy, safe and secure environment on a daily basis plays an important part in such development.
A few key components to begin the year:
Be present and on time
Be prepared with learning materials and correct uniform pieces
Respect God, Others, Environment and Self
- Students are expected to be on time in full dress code on the first day of school.
- Uniform information is located on the side of this page.
- Returning students should bring his/her O’Hara issued lock on the first day of school. For safety and security, only O’Hara issued locks are to be used.
- Freshmen and Transfer students will receive a school issued lock.
- Students will receive locker assignments during homeroom on the first day of school.
- Students will be receiving emergency cards to be completed in duplicate and returned on September 14, 2021 to the homeroom teacher.
- All vehicles on campus must be registered. You may complete the registration form located on the side of this page.
Student Services Office
Mrs. Linda Wert Assistant Principal for Student Services
Mr. Demetrius Westray Student Services Assistant