Looking to help plan your next reunion?
Cardinal O’Hara High School Reunion Planning Guide
- Gather a committee of fellow alumni to organize
- Choose one of our partner venues:
- The Porch at the Lamb (Lamb Tavern)
- Anthony’s at Paxon (or Drexel Hill)
- Barnaby’s Havertown
- The Ballroom at Ellis Preserve
- Provide your own OR Choose one of our partner DJ/music entertainment options
- One-to-One Productions
- Jukebox John
- Will increase ticket cost
- All contracts must be signed by a representative from the Cardinal O’Hara Advancement Office.
- O’Hara will place the deposit.
- It is recommended to have a cash bar. If you decide to have a two-hour open bar, we recommend asking for a consumption bar.
- Reach out to O’Hara to provide class list, email addresses and mailing addresses. You can help update missing information and help find ‘lost lions.’
Promotion the Event
Once the event details are secured, event promotion is key.
- Social Media
- We recommend you create a Facebook page for your class. This is a great way to create positive buzz for your class reunion and get updated information
- We will send out alerts about your reunion on our School Facebook page, Alumni Facebook page and our monthly alumni email blast.
- Two months before the event – send out invitations. O’Hara can design, print, prepare and mail invitations. We typically send a postcard with all info.
- Selling Tickets
- O’Hara uses eventbrite.com for online ticket sales
- The Eventbrite site is managed by the Advancement Office
- O’Hara will also sell tickets at the school by check or cash only.
Looking to get involved? Contact the Alumni Office today!