Pride. Excellence. Tradition.These are the core values of the O’Hara experience.
For over 55 years, Cardinal O’Hara High School has been the leader in Catholic education in Delaware County. With over 32,000 accomplished alumni, O’Hara has a strong legacy of academics, athletics, spiritual growth, fine arts, and service to the community.
We are proud of our school community, our excellent faculty, staff and administration along with our distinguished history.
- The Class of 2020 had a 100% college acceptance rate, earned $20.3 million in college scholarships, and now attend 55 colleges in 16 states.
- Over 125 students participate in our renowned theater productions, choir, band, and color guard.
- 80% of students participate in extracurricular activities.
- Our Regina Chesterton program offers a classical education track within the O’Hara curriculum.
- 435 Community Service Corps members took part last year in over 100 service projects and events in the Philadelphia area.
- O’Hara proudly holds 194 Philadelphia Catholic League titles and 53 PIAA District 12 titles.
And that is just the beginning. Please explore our website to learn more about everything that O’Hara has to offer.
Mike Connor ’85, P’13, P’15
Mr. Michael Connor was recently selected as the new President of Cardinal O’Hara High School, the fifth president in the school’s history.
For almost 30 years Mr. Connor has built an impressive resume in the sales and marketing world. He joined COHS from Tivity Health, a provider of health improvement, nutrition, fitness, and social engagement solutions, known for such brands as SilverSneakers, Prime Fitness, Nutrisystem and the South Beach Diet. Since 2017 he served as Manager of Sales and Retention for the South Beach Diet and in 2019 expanded his role to Manager of Sales and Retention for Prime Fitness.
Prior to his time with Tivity Health, he spent over a decade at Merion Matters, Inc., a national media, marketing and merchandising company where he held several key positions including Director of Sales Administration. His prior experience also includes service with Alphabroder, a leading distributor of imprintable sportswear and the Philadelphia Phillies as a Merchandising Manager and key leader in the franchise’s annual ALS charity event. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Professional Writing from Wheeling Jesuit University in Wheeling, WV.
Mr. Connor and his wife, Michelle, are both 1985 graduates of Cardinal O’Hara. They have four children: Michael (COHS Class of 2013), Taylor (COHS Class of 2015), Aidan and Ryan. Mr. Connor is also a member of the COHS Hall of Fame, as well as a very active community volunteer for the last 25 years.